We require an Administrative Support, on a project based approach, for a period of 3-6 months for DTOS Registry Services Ltd. If you like new challenges, this could be an opportunity to broaden your exposure.
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Prepare Novation Agreements for both outsourced services and software maintenance contracts.
- Follow up on the signature of the Novation Agreements by all parties and other stakeholders.
- Prepare Contract for Services.
- Request and follow up on full KYC documents for clients being on-boarded by DTOS Registry Services Ltd.
- Update all the above documents as and when there are changes and updates.
- Prepare proposals for new clients.
- On boarding of new clients.
- Ability to work independently with an eye for details.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Legal/para-legal background with 3 to 4 years of experience (desirable not essential).
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR dispatch the hard copies to: Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 20 November 2021
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.