Business Development Manager – China Africa Corridor
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya, and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Finding new opportunities
- Responsible for finding new opportunities, developing new leads and establishing relationships with target clients
- Build short to long term sales pipeline in accordance with targets;
- Identify potential new referrals for target markets;
- Build market position
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships;
- Manage and build customers base while establishing strong business relationships.
- Sound knowledge of products and services offered by DTOS Group.
- Comprehensive knowledge of structures; GBCs, Trust, domestics companies, PCCs, LPs, LLPs, CIS
- Develop and Implement Business Development Strategy
- Assist in formulating and implementing sales strategy for medium to long-term growth on China Africa corridor
- Analyze and gather market intelligence on China Africa Corridor to identify targets and potential leads
- Define and prioritize projects and global opportunities
- Understanding of competition, knowledge of Domestic/International market, Industry trends, Economic fundamentals
- Identify trends and customer needs
- Develop sales team
- Embed team work and collaboration within DTOS
- Report metrics;
- Prepare Pipelines Report to monitor successful conversion of leads into clients
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least a bachelor’s degree
• At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and Business Development
• Mandarin speaking mandatory
• A can-do, positive person
• Willing to travel on a regular basis
• Result oriented with ability to maintain high standard of service level.
• Finance and Accounting literacy is a must
• Demonstrate ability to take ownership
• Outstanding communication, negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills as well and formulating recommendations/action plans.
• Experience of working in/with Chinese market
• Strategic thinker with excellent analytical skills
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com OR to the following address: Human Capital Department, DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.