Cloud and Information Security Lead
The Cloud and Information Security Lead forms part of the Digital & Technology team and is primarily responsible for maintaining the current infrastructure and the cloud environment, making recommendations, and participating in the implementation and continuous improvement of technologies and services within the organization. This is a proactive role and the successful candidate will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and a desire to learn new technologies.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain modular cloud-based solutions in accordance with best practices
- Ensure efficient functioning of data storage and process functions in accordance with company policies and best practices
- Design, build, maintain and monitor cybersecurity threat defense capabilities and user access management
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues
- Implementing policies and standards for both on-premise & cloud environments
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering & regularly reviewing for improvements
- Execute security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
- Participate in vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Reviews violations of security procedures; provides training to ensure violations do not recur
- Performs risk assessments, audits, and tests to ensure proper functioning of data processing activities and security measures
- Preparing status reviews and reports
- Responsible for the thorough documentations of implementations, via technical documentation and run-books
- Responsible for the capacity planning of the team members
- Maintain a good working knowledge of current infrastructure and future trends
- Analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in an Information Security / Computer Science discipline
- 3-5 years relevant experience in similar position
- Preferred certifications: Azure, AWS, GCP, CISSP, CISM, CCSP (or equiv)
- Familiar with ITIL, COBIT, ISO27001
- Knowledge of O365 Administration
- Strong technical background with knowledge of general system administration
- Understanding of security processes and utilisation of security tools
- Experience of supporting security requirements in IT and Network technologies
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation skills and time management skills
- Result oriented professional with strong problem-solving ability
- Strong organizational skills to effectively balance competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Hands of experience with a least 1 of the main cloud vendors (Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform)
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 30 September 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.