DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Carry out compliance reviews and risk audits for Global Business entities and domestic entities
- Drafting of compliance audit reports
- Perform statistical computation
- Interpretation and application of current legislations and regulations (not limited to financial services sector)
- Assist in overseeing Corporate Compliance Programme
- Providing guidance on internal policies and Procedures
- Any other cognate duties required by management
- Conversant with FATCA, CRS and Data Protection
- Knowledgeable of AML/CFT Program
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Holders of a professional qualification (ACCA, ICSA) or a university graduates in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law, Management or any other related field.
- At least 5 years relevant working experiences related to compliance.
- Motivated self-starter and proactive
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislations, regulations and codes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
- Ability to work independently with an eye for details
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Perform well under pressure
- Willing to work odd hours when required
- Good time management with respect to assigned tasks and projects.
HOW TO APPLY
You may view the full profile on http://www.dtos-mu.com/career.
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 15 July 2020.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Published on 29 June 2020