CORPORATE / FUND ADMINISTRATOR
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- To handle day to day management and administration of global business companies under the supervision of Manager.
- To carry out due diligence exercise as per established procedures.
- To provide company secretarial duties in line with prevailing legislations.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree holder in Law and Management or Accounting and Finance.
- ICSA partly or fully qualified.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Global Business sector.
- Fluent in oral and written English and French.
- Dynamic, committed and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
How to apply
You may view the full profile on http://www.dtos-mu.com/career
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 17 July 2020
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Published on 10 July 2020