DTOS Ltd a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
DTOS Projects, Marketing and Communication team partners with the various lines of business to bring expertise that will drive business development and revenue growth.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Data Analyst who will report to the Project Manager. The Data analyst will take responsibility for managing our master data set, ensuring data governance, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues. The candidate needs a very fine eye for detail and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools, databases and business analytics tools. The candidate shall have extensive knowledge in data management that will bring technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data, then process, design and present it in a comprehensive way. The successful candidate will be able to efficiently collect and manage data and will turn data into information that will help business decisions.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Managing users and user roles
- Implement a proper Data Governance strategy
- Provide quality assurance of imported data
- Processing confidential data and information according to company guidelines and regulatory constraints
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide clear and accurate reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Participate with internal team on new projects
- Attend conferences and seminars to keep up to date market trends
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Result oriented professional and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- BSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
HOW TO APPLY
You may view the full profiles on https://www.dtos-mu.com/careers. Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com
Closing date: 20th December 2019
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.