DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- To prepare Management Accounts and Statutory Financial Statements as per IFRS, in accordance with set procedures.
- To prepare tax computations and filing of tax returns in accordance with prevailing legislations.
- To ensure that Financial Statements and reports are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance or any relevant field.
- ACCA Level 2
- At least 2 years’ experience in the Accounting field preferably in the global business sector.
- Fluent in oral and written English and French.
- Pro-active with a team oriented behavior.
- Able to handle pressure and prioritise to meet tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
How to apply
You may view the full profile on http://www.dtos-mu.com/career
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th Floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebene, Mauritius
Closing date: 17 July 2020
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Published on 10 July 2020