DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing, and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya, and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Provide internal advice in relation to all compliance and Anti Money Laundering related matters
- Draft and revise all legal documents
- Review client agreements, standard documentation, memos, and presentations from a legal perspective
- Work with compliance team to implement and monitor reviews to ensure the company is always compliant and meeting legislative requirement
- Liaise with FSC/FIU on AML/CFT issues
- Responsible for data protection and integrity within the group
- Assist in internal legal training.
- Any other cognate duties as may be directed by the CEO and/or Head of Department
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of a Law Degree or LLB.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experiences in Corporate and Global Business Sector
- Motivated self-starter and proactive
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislations, regulations, and codes.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
- Ability to work independently with an eye for details.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Perform well under pressure.
- Willing to work odd hours when required.
- Fluent in English & French both spoken and written.
- Good time management with respect to assigned tasks and projects.
Please attach a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates or you may also send your application to the following postal address: Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
CLOSING DATE: 30 JUNE 2019
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.