Manager – Private Clients and Business Solutions
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
The Business Solutions and Private Clients Manager will be responsible to manage a team of staff who will handle the company secretarial and administrative matters of a portfolio of local and global business clients.
People and Culture
• Act as a leader to motivate staff members and ensure they are fully engaged in their work
• Train and impart knowledge to staff members on all tasks and processes
• Live the values of the company
Client Service Delivery
• Ensure excellence in client service delivery and customer experience
• Ensure that client services are delivered within the set deadlines and as per defined quality standards
• Manage risk exposure by ensuring processes and procedures are always followed
• Ensure that all compliance procedures as per the regulatory framework in Mauritius are always followed
• Ensure that tasks are completed within the set deadlines
• Ensure that the billing and invoicing process of all clients in the portfolio is done as per defined targets
• Ensure that debtors are recovered within the defined timeframe and the debt management process is adhered
• Ensure that time management on client portfolios is as per defined process.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Professional qualifications such as ICSA, ACCA or ICAEW or equivalent or a university degree in Law and Management or Accounting and Finance
- At least 5 years of working experience in a similar position.
- Fluent in oral and written English and French
- Dynamic, committed and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 31/12/2021
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.