DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
Strategy & Planning
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives and deliverables involving all relevant stakeholders
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress to be shared with stakeholders
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, project schedule, costs, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience in project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Strong familiarity with project management software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
Please attach a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates or you may also send your application to the following postal address: Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
CLOSING DATE: 31 MAY 2019
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.