Senior Accounts Officer
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
• To prepare Management Accounts and Statutory Financial Statements as per IFRS, in accordance with set procedures
• To ensure that Financial Statements and reports are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
• To liaise with auditors during the financial year-end closing process
• To prepare and file of VAT returns, TDS on Purchases & Sales
• To assist in the preparation of FAR (Fixed Assets Register)
• To monitor debtors and creditors reconciliations with proper attention given to related party transactions
• Any other duties associated with the proper and professional keeping of accounting records.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Partly ACCA fully qualified
• A minimum of 3/4 years’ experience in an accounting role; and
• Knowledge of VAT act, Income Tax Act
• Good knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office tools
• Resilient and thriving when working under pressure
• Conversant with an accounting software will be an added advantage.
• Pro-active with a team oriented behaviour
• Able to handle pressure and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
• Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 15 July 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.