SENIOR CLIENT ACCOUNTANT
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya, and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Prepare Management Accounts / Financial Statements with disclosures and ad-hoc financial information for a portfolio of Global Business Companies and Domestic Companies in compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that the accounting records of your portfolio of client are complete, accurate and updated.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Fully or partly ACCA qualified or equivalent
- 3 years’ Accounting experience in the Global Business Sector.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skill
- Fluent in oral and written English and French.
- Dynamic, committed and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
Please attach a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates or you may also send your application to the following postal address: Human Capital Department, DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
CLOSING DATE: 07 JULY 2019
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.