SENIOR CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
– To handle day to day management and administration of global business companies under the supervision of the Client Relationship Manager.
– To carry out due diligence exercise as per established procedures.
– To provide company secretarial duties in line with prevailing legislations
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
– First Degree in Law and Management or Accounting and Finance.
– Studying towards ICSA qualification will be a definite advantage.
– At least 3 years’ experience within the Global Business sector.
– Fluent in oral and written English and French.
– Dynamic, committed and proactive.
– Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
– Good team player, with strong customer service drive
CLOSING DATE: 31 JAN 2019
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.