DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Assist the Manager in the hiring processes including:
- Preparing Job Adverts
- Sourcing and shortlisting Candidates
- Perform job interviews
- Selecting the right candidate
- Ensure proper onboarding of all new recruits, through an induction training
- Update the payroll system with new recruits and leavers
- Payroll processing of daily and adhoc transactions
HC support | Employee relations
- Ensure full compliance with regards to employment laws and other legislations.
- Create, implement and administer Human Capital policies and procedures
- Deal with grievances and implement timely disciplinary procedures as well as ensuring follow ups.
- Work closely with HC team in relation to general administrative support to employees
- Assist in Leave Management and employee file Management
- Provide Human Capital advice to Management as and when required
Training and Development
- Liaise with training service providers to plan and organise training properly and ensure all requirements are taken into consideration for MQA / HRDC procedures.
- Assist the Management with Talent Management
- To prepare HR Analytics reports as and when required
- Research and work with other departments to build relevant and tailored employee engagement initiatives
- Ensure compliance with regards to Health and Safety regulations and requirements
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or any related field
A minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Mastering the Employment laws in Mauritius;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in French & English;
- Good knowledge of IT and MS Office Software tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent Planning and organisation skills
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 15 July 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.