Supervisor – Client Administration – CHINA DESK
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Oversee the day to day management and administration of global business companies under your supervision
- Ensure due diligence exercise are carried out as per established procedures
- Ensure provision of company secretarial duties in line with prevailing legislations
- Ensure that all companies are compliant with prevailing Laws and regulations.
- Assisting clients with the setting up of proposed global business structures.
- Provide guidance and supervision to subordinates.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Law and Management or Accounting and Finance
- 5 years’ experience in a similar position in the Global Business Sector
- ICSA partly or fully qualified.
- Fluent in oral and written Chinese and English
- Dynamic, committed and proactive
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 30 June 2021
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.