Supervisor – Compliance
• Conducting compliance reviews and assisting in the onboarding, ongoing monitoring and transaction monitoring for client entities;
- Acting as Money Laundering Reporting Officer (“MLRO”) on client entities and carry out duties as per local regulatory requirements including conducting oversight of compliance monitoring program and preparing periodic MLRO reports to Board of client entities.
- Conducting and assisting in client and business risk assessments of client entities.
- Assisting in the preparation and submission of compliance reports for Management and the Board of client entities.
- Assisting in the designing, drafting and implementation of AML/CFT policies and procedures for client entities.
- Assisting, as required, with on-site inspection/special examinations by the Regulator or any other Authorities.
- Preparing and delivering AML/CFT trainings.
- Any other cognate duties required by Management.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Holders of a professional qualification (ACCA, ICSA, CAMS, ICA) or a University graduates in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law, Management or any other related field.
• At least 5 years relevant working experiences related to compliance.
• Conversant with FATCA and CRS, CBCR and Data Protection regulations.
• Motivated self-starter and proactive
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislations, regulations and codes.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
• Ability to work independently with an eye for details
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Perform well under pressure
• Willing to work odd hours when required
• Good time management with respect to assigned tasks and projects.
How to apply
You may view the full profile on http://www.dtos-mu.com/career
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant
academic certificates by email to:
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 31st January 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.