Support and Training Analyst
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
The role of the support and training analyst is primarily to be responsible for the support of Navone application (built in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central) and other internal systems that will be put in place for the organization. The candidate will be responsible for administering technical support, troubleshooting, diagnosing, resolving technical customer issues, and test customer configurations, recreate, track, and verify software defects. The candidate will also be responsible for producing, reviewing, and updating training and support documents, alongside mentoring and training new staff within the company for NavOne.
• Provide level one and two technical support to end-users
• Review all incoming support requests and work with the team members to resolve their concerns in a timely manner according to applicable SLA’s
• Document actions in tickets to effectively communicate information to customers and all relevant stakeholders.
• Ability to configure and test solutions within Navone
• Report software issues and communicate with the software vendor to properly escalate items as needed.
• Reproduce and debug customer-reported problems, and work with the vendor support teams to resolve issues.
• Define, coordinate, and prioritize customer feedback and ideas into business requirements for future enhancements to the client’s services.
• Design and conduct effective training programs to eventually support and mentor new employees
• Create and revise documentation within IT knowledgebase
• Develop methods and best practices for delivering outstanding service and participate in knowledge sharing through the creation of knowledge base articles.
• Provide regular feedback to the Project Manager on areas for improvement, identifying ticket trends, and making suggestions for future service desk enhancements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any related field.
• Software development experience on a CRM / ERP
• Finance and Accounting literacy would definitely be an advantage
• Strong understanding of ticket handling from a 1st and 2nd line support background.
• Experience working with and providing application support to End Users by communicating and guiding customers through troubleshooting steps
• Engage with users in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
• Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage technical projects.
• Ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously.
• Excellent professional interpersonal skills, as necessitated by the nature of the role.
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
• Collaborate & work with external partners/suppliers on problem management.
•Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans about technical issues
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR to the following address: Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 31 March 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer