TEAM LEADER – CLIENT ADMINISTRATION
- Management of a team and a portfolio of companies (GBC/Domestic/Trust/AC)
- Ensure day-to-day administration of portfolio of companies
- Ensure Incorporation/setting up of GBC/Domestic /AC/ Trust structures within prescribed timeframes
- Carry out Client on-boarding process including KYC documentation and verification
- Provide company secretarial services in line with prevailing legislation
- Monitoring ongoing compliance procedures and controls for existing clients
- Assist in Internal administrative duties.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree holder
• Partly or fully ICSA qualified will be a definite advantage
• At least 4 years’ working experience within the Global Business Sector
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Good team player, with strong customer service drive
• Dynamic, committed and proactive
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in oral and written English and French
• Good technical knowledge
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 13 November 2022.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.