TEAM LEADER – REGISTRY SERVICES
DTOS Ltd is a member of the IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing, and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya, and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
• Maintain the clients’ registers of shareholders/bondholders and respond to queries received in connection therewith.
• Manage the dividend/interest payment process for clients.
• Ensure that clients/shareholders/bondholders are in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations.
• Issue share certificate and arrange for dispatch to the shareholders.
• Oversee the on-boarding process of new clients.
• Oversee the preparation and the filing of statutory returns.
• Oversee the dispatch of annual reports and notice of meetings to shareholders.
• Register share transfer forms with the relevant authorities, including other instruments affecting the ownership of the shares (e.g. pledge agreement, affidavit).
• Amend shareholder details (e.g. address, banking details, etc…) from the relevant and approved documents.
• Calculate dividend and/or interest payable to shareholders/bondholders.
• Manage any unpaid and/or unclaimed dividend or interest amounts.
• Provide support to clients’ Annual General Meetings (AGM).
• Perform any such statutory duties of a duly licensed Registrar and Transfer Agent as shall be required under the governing laws or incidental to the performance of the above duties.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Fully or partly ICSA qualified or equivalent.
• Degree in Law and Management or Accounting and Finance or in any other relevant field would be an advantage.
• Five years of relevant experience.
• Prior experience with share registry software.
• Experience in Central Depository & Settlement Co. Ltd (CDS) processes and systems.
• Highly organized and comfortable working in a deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to take initiative and develop new ideas.
• Well versed in office tools such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
• Ability to build and maintain relationships and contacts.
• Ability to plan for a project and follow it up to its completion.
Please attach a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates or you may also send your application to the following postal address: Human Capital Department, DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
CLOSING DATE: 08th September 2019
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.