DTOS Ltd a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
DTOS Projects, Marketing and Communication department partners with the various lines of business to bring expertise that will drive business development and revenue growth.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and detail-oriented Web Analyst who will report to the Digital Marketing Manager. The Web Analyst will have the responsibility to plan and track our marketing campaigns to improve our business including thoroughly analyzing data generated from online presence, generating insightful analytics to help better understand its users, and reporting back with easy-to-understand data visualizations and clear solutions. The candidate will also have the responsibility to manage our website. The Web Analyst will have to coordinate with our data analyst to oversee web analysis operations and other duties including development of dashboards, online campaigns and deploy data models.
- Monitor site performance to obtain trends
- Using a variety of tools to extract and analyze data generated by digital presence
- Maintain data querying and reporting tools
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Understanding the behavior and expectations of online visitors
- Propose web changes to improve site experience
- Determine and monitor most important KPIs
- Reporting findings with data visualizations that are easy to understand
- Communicating insights and providing solutions that have demonstrable results
- Perform web data analysis based on business priorities
- Attend events to keep up to date market trends
- Identify trends and insights and optimize performance
- Previous data mining and analysis experience
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical teams
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BSc in Computer Science or any other related field
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and Webtrends
- Familiarity with SQL Server, HTML and JAVA
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position
HOW TO APPLY
You may view the full profiles on https://www.dtos-mu.com/careers. Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 20th December 2019
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.