Associate – Client Administration
• To handle day to day management and administration of investment vehicles, Trust/Foundation and
Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) under the supervision of the Manager.
• To carry out on-boarding and due diligence exercise of clients as per established procedures.
• To provide company secretarial duties in line with prevailing legislations.
• Act as intermediary between clients and other service providers (including regulators, auditors, banks
and other financial institution).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree holder in Law & Management or Accounting & Finance or any related field.
• ICSA partly or fully qualified.
• Experience with CIS structures and other investment vehicles will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Financial sector.
• Fluent in oral and written English French.
• Dynamic, committed and proactive.
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
• Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by
email@example.com OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 20th September 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.