Associate – Client Administration
• To handle day to day management and administration of global business companies under the supervision of the Manager.
• To carry out due diligence exercise as per established procedures.
• To provide company secretarial duties in line with prevailing legislations.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree holder in Law and Management or Accounting and Finance or any related field
• ICSA partly or fully qualified.
• A minimum of 1 year experience within the Global Business sector.
• Fluent in oral and written English and French.
• Dynamic, committed and proactive.
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
• Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 04 November 2022.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.