Associate – Compliance
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Carrying out of file reviews based on internal procedures manual and relevant laws
- Carrying out of internal procedures review based on internal procedures manual
- Compiling of all data based on the review
- Perform statistical computation
- Compiling of data for all internal and external surveys
- Updating of Procedure Manuals
- Any other cognate duties required by management
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- University graduates in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law, Management or any other related field
- At least 2 years relevant working experiences related to compliance
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 05 September 2021
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.