Associate – Share Registry
• To manage company portfolio for listed entities at SEM (Stock Exchange of Mauritius) OTC, Dual Listed Companies, Non-Listed,
Notes: (Listed & Not Listed) which includes daily administration of Share Registry and Dividends
• Handling of Annual Report, Bank Reconciliation and attending to queries of clients
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree holder in Law and Management or any related field
• Knowledge of Company Law, Secretarial Services & Registry Services will be an added advantage
• At least 1-year work-related experience
• Fluent in oral and written English and French
• Collaborative, Passionate and Agile
• Results-oriented, with the ability to build effective working relationships
• Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Good communication skills are essential
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant
academic certificates by email to: email@example.com
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 10 December 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.