We are looking for a Business Analyst who will be the vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks of our solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to management and relevant stakeholders.
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
• Define configuration specifications and document business analysis requirements
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide clear and accurate reports
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
• Recommend controls by identifying problems and define new process improvement opportunities
• Participate with internal team on new projects
• Perform quality assurance
• Define reporting and alerting requirements
• Own and develop relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance our integration
• Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer
• Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintaining consistency across internal systems in terms of data & functionality
• Ensuring data integrity, consistency & completeness across different systems
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• BSc in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
• Result oriented professional
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
• Excellent communication skills, with an ability to translate data into actionable insights
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 19th December 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.