Business Development Lead
The Business Development department seeks a Business Development Lead to boost DTOS’s offerings related to Global Business including Funds structures, Trusts, Foundations and other specialised licenses in targeted markets and capture new business opportunities. Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the incumbent will have the following duties:
• Actively contribute to BD sales in terms of new clients.
• Understand clients’ needs to align our DTOS existing service offering.
• Provide support in implementing new sales and business development initiatives in view of identifying and win new opportunities.
• Constantly abreast of latest sector/market development as well as regulatory changes.
• Prepare/assist in preparing RFPs, technical and financial proposals for clients.
• Work closely with the Marketing and Communication Managers to develop specific collaterals, presentation and publications to
support business development initiatives.
• Ensure that the Company brand and reputation is maintained to the highest standards.
• Ensure effective cooperation / liaison with key colleagues across the Company.
• Represent DTOS externally and expand brand awareness with new and existing relationships.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Management, Finance or Marketing.
• Minimum 3-5 Years’ experience in Global Business Sector.
• A can do, positive person.
• Willingness to travel.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Good knowledge of the regulatory framework.
• Finance and Accounting literacy.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to:
Closing date: 20th December 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.