Business Development Manager
DTOS seeks a Business Development Manager to create new business and sales opportunities for growth and expansion of the Funds & Financial Institutions division.
• Analyze trends and opportunities for new business development.
•Implement new sales and business development initiatives in view of identifying and win new opportunities.
• Develop strategic plans to achieve sales and departmental targets.
• Prepare and present proposals, RFPs and marketing collaterals.
• Create new referrals and business introducers.
• Networking and closing business deals.
• Position the Company as a service provider of choice whilst maintaining and developing Referrals’ relationships in view of generating new business opportunities and revenue.
• Constantly abreast of latest sector/market development as well as regulatory changes
• Represent DTOS externally and expand brand awareness with existing relationships.
• Take part to professional forums and event and nurture relationship with regulatory bodies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• University degree in either Business Management, Marketing, Sales, Finance or related fields.
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Global Business Sector.
• Proven experience in fund services, business development or related field is essential.
• A can do, positive person.
• Willingness to travel.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Good knowledge of the regulatory framework.
• Finance and Accounting literacy.
• Handle multiple cases simultaneously.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to:
Closing date: 29 February 2024
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.