Business Development Manager
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya, and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Develop and Implement Business Development Strategy
- Assist in formulating and implementing business development strategy for medium to long-term growth
- Analyze and gather market intelligence on our markets to identify targets and potential leads
- Define and prioritize projects and global opportunities
- Identify trends and customer needs
- Finding new opportunities
- Responsible for finding new opportunities, developing new leads and establishing relationships with target clients
- Build short to long term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Develop and manage referrals in target markets
- Build market position
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, and closing business relationships
- Manage and build customers base while establishing strong business relationships
- Develop sales team
- Develop the sales team
- Motivate and train the sales team
- Track performance
- Report metrics
- Prepare Pipelines Report and Executive Dashboards to monitor successful conversion of leads into clients
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• At least a bachelor’s degree
• At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and Business Development
• A can-do, positive person
• Willing to travel on a regular basis
• Result oriented with ability to maintain high standard of service level.
• Finance and Accounting literacy is a must
• Demonstrate ability to take ownership
• Outstanding communication, negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills as well and formulating recommendations/action plans.
• Experience of managing sales team
• Experience of working in/with overseas market
• Ability to work in diverse and different market/environment
• Strategic thinker with excellent analytical and leadership skills
• Good knowledge of the regulatory framework
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com or to the following address: Human Capital Department, DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.