Customer Service Officer
- To be the Company’s first point of contact, providing excellent customer service to walk-in visitors.
- To promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously handle all incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- To provide support to the team in the day-to-day running of the office.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum SC.
- 2-3 years of experience in a fast moving and dynamic industry.
- Experience in managing switchboard/PABX will be an advantage.
- Perfectly groomed with a professional attitude.
Highly proficient in written and spoken English and French.
- Pleasant personality coupled with excellent communication, administration and organizational skills.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date:18 May 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement. Equal Opportunity Employer.