Learning & Development Lead
We are seeking an experienced Learning and Development (L&D) Lead to join our dynamic organisation. As the L&D Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the design, development, and implementation of our learning and development programs to support the professional growth and skill development of our employees. This role requires a strategic mindset, strong leadership abilities, and a passion for fostering a culture of continuous learning within the organization.
• Manage and coordinate the activities of internal trainers, external vendors, and consultants to deliver high-quality learning
• Collaborate with Human Capital team and to support performance management processes, talent development initiatives, and
• Monitor and manage the learning and development budget, ensuring cost-effective utilisation of resources.
• Conduct thorough training needs analyses to identify skill gaps and recommend appropriate learning solutions.
• Act as the principal point of contact and Interface with L&D’s internal customers on understanding and cater to their Learning
• Monitor and manage the quality of training delivery and relationships with training delivery partners.
• Collaborate with managers, and stakeholders to identify learning needs and develop relevant content and training materials.
• Foster a culture of continuous learning and development by promoting self-directed learning, knowledge sharing, and learning
resources within the organisation.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Psychology, Training and Development, or a related field.
• A master’s degree would be an advantage.
• Minimum of 5 years proven experience as an L&D professional.
• Strong knowledge of instructional design principles and best practices in learning and development.
• Excellent project management skills, with the ability to prioritize, plan, and execute multiple initiatives simultaneously.
• Strong leadership and team management abilities, with a track record of developing and motivating individuals or teams.
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a clear and engaging manner.
• Proficiency in learning management systems (LMS) and e-learning authoring tools and complete mastery in data analysis and reporting.
• High level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to:
Closing date: 29th February 2024.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.