MANAGER – CLIENT ACCOUNTING
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya, and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- To supervise and own the preparation of Management Accounts and Statutory Financial Statements as per IFRS, in accordance with set procedures
- To ensure that Financial Statements and reports are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements
- To fully master the internal control aspect of our clients and assist in reviewing and improving same accordingly
- To check upon the filing of VAT returns, PAYE and NSF returns
- Any other duties associated with the proper and professional keeping of accounting records.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- ACCA fully qualified
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Conversant with accounting software
- Fluent in oral and written English and French.
- Dynamic, committed and proactive.
- Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
How to apply
Please attach a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com or you may also send your application to the following postal address: Human Capital Department, DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
CLOSING DATE: 05/09/2021
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.