- To dispatch documents to the right persons or companies and obtain proper signatures.
- To collect documents or goods and deliver to the right person.
- Making payments of bills, banking transactions and related transfers.
- General cleaning and good maintenance of the office premises and vehicles.
- To pick up and drive clients, employers/employees from one place to another.
- Kitchen services: Tea breaks/lunch and the housekeeping of the kitchen.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum SC or equivalent certificates.
- A valid and clean driving license (private car or motorcycle).
- Good communication skills (English and French).
- Valid certificate of character.
- Physically fit and healthy.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to:
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 18 May 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview. The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement. Equal Opportunity Employer