Senior – Compliance
• Carrying out of file reviews based on internal procedures manual and relevant laws
• Carrying out of internal procedures review based on internal procedures manual
• Compiling of all data based on review
• Drafting of compliance reports
• Compiling of data for all internal and external surveys
• Perform statistical computation
• Drafting & updating Procedures Manuals
• Interpretation and application of current legislations and regulations in corporate and financial services sector
• Any other cognate duties required by management.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Holders of a professional qualification (ACCA, ICSA) or a university graduates in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law, Management or any other related field
• At least 3 years relevant working experiences related to compliance.
• Motivated self-starter and proactive
• Sound knowledge of relevant legislations, regulations and codes.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc)
• Ability to work independently with an eye for details
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Perform well under pressure
• Willing to work odd hours when required
• Good time management with respect to assigned tasks and projects.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant
academic certificates by email to: email@example.com
OR dispatch the hard copies to:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 14 October 2022.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.