• Responsible for the day-to-day management and administration of local and global business companies within your portfolio including effective management of resources.
• Ensure high quality service delivery within your Team in line with established procedures and standards.
• Oversee, review and monitor work done by Team members in line with prevailing legislations.
• Review timesheets, identify, and take actions for spare capacity v/s overloaded staff.
• Provide regular updates on all operational aspects of Team deliverables to Head of Department including identifying training needs.
• Proactively identify areas of operational risks, prescribe actions to mitigate risk, and escalate accordingly.
• Perform customer due diligence (CDD) as per AML Code and maintain an updated list of CDD for all companies.
• Have regular meetings with team members to ensure team objectives are met.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of 10 years of working experience in a similar position.
• Holds a degree in Law and Management/Accounting and Finance or is ICSA member.
• Good written and spoken communications skills in English and French.
• Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• Demonstrate a “can do “attitude consistently and encourage performance driven culture.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. • Good team player with strong customer drive.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to:
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 18 May 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.