SHARE REGISTRY ADMINISTRATOR
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
– Process share transfer forms and record share transactions in the share register.
– Issue share certificate and arrange dispatch to shareholders.
– Provide support to registry clients during Annual General Meetings.
– Prepare shareholder listings for dividend payment as per cut- off date.
– Calculate dividend payment to shareholders as per correct formula or rate.
– Organise dispatch of dividend payment by cheques.
– Prepare bank files for payment of dividend via telegraphic transfer.
– Coordinate preparation and dispatch of dividend notification letters.
– Prepare statement of holdings upon requests from shareholders and other authorised third parties in a timely manner.
– Respond to queries received from shareholders and other authorised third parties in a timely manner. These include responding to audit confirmations.
– Provide procedural support to registry clients on stock related events such as rights issue or stock splits.
– Assist registry clients to formulate appropriate responses to revisions to the Companies Act, the Income Tax Act and the Finance Act.
– ICSA partly qualified
– Proficient in MS Office(Word, Excel)
– Fluent in oral and written English and French
– Pro- active with a team oriented behaviour
– Able to handle pressure and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
– Sound analytical and problem solving skill
– Intermediate to high skills in Excel and Work
– Good client facing skills
– Able to manage a large database and reconcile information to ensure effective control
CLOSING DATE: 31 JAN 2019
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.