Supervisor – Client Administration
- Management of day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client companies.
- Provide company secretarial services in line with prevailing legislation.
- Incorporation/setting up of GBC/Domestic /AC/ Trust structures within prescribed timeframes.
- Review and verification of KYC documents on new clients and conduct ongoing compliance verification on existing clients as per established procedures.
- Ensure quality service is delivered to clients as per set standards.
- Nurture and monitor client satisfaction.
- Coach junior colleagues within the team.
- Ensure operational efficiencies.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Law and Management or other related fields.
- Studying towards ICSA qualification will be a definite advantage.
- At least 3 years’ relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
- Dynamic, committed and proactive.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English and French.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to:
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 18 May 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement. Equal Opportunity Employer.