SUPERVISOR – CLIENT ADMINISTRATION
- Management of day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client companies under responsibility
- Provide company secretarial services in line with prevailing legislation
- Incorporation/setting up of GBC/Domestic /AC/ Trust structures within prescribed timeframes
- Review and Verification of KYC documents on new clients as per established procedures
- Conduct of ongoing compliance on existing clients as per established procedures
- Ensure that all client companies under portfolio are compliant with prevailing laws and regulations
- Provide assistance to junior administrators.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree holder
• Studying towards ICSA qualification will be a definite advantage
• At least 3 years’ relevant working experience within the Global Business Sector
• Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
• Good team player, with strong customer service drive
• Dynamic, committed and proactive
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in oral and written English and French
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 13 November 2022.
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.