Team Leader – Client Accounting
- Review and ensure that accounting records are complete and accurate.
- Ensure that assignments are completed within the set deadline dates.
- Coaching colleagues through on the job learning and monitoring of their progress.
- Assist in the implementation of service excellence and Great Place To Work action plan.
- Be efficient in time management of projects and tasks and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Be able to demonstrate good relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist the Accounting manager in adhoc tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- ACCA Qualified
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Global Business Sector
- A can do, positive attitude.
- Dynamic, committed and proactive.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Able to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Good team player, with strong customer service drive.
- Up to date with relevant legislations and regulations.
- Proficient with MS office tools (Teams, Microsoft office) and other accounting tools.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd,
10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
Closing date: 18 May 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement. Equal Opportunity Employer.