Team Leader – Client Administration (DTOS UAE)
DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centres in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Management of day-to-day administration of client companies
- Assist in the incorporation of International Business Companies and Free Zone companies
- Client on-boarding process including KYC documentation and verification
- Monitoring ongoing compliance procedures and controls for existing clients
- Administrative tasks including and not limited to:
- drafting of resolutions
- handling changes in directors and shareholders
- attestations and legalisations of documents
- issuance of registry certificates
- bank account openings
- processing of bank transfers
- annual reviews and other required annual statutory filings
- Application for Residency Permits for clients
- Assist in internal administrative duties
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree holder
- ACCA Level 3 or ICSA Part 2
- At least 5 years of experience in administration of client companies
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in team
- Good oral and written communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com
OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 07 December 2021
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.