Team Leader – Fund Administration – DTOS International (Rwanda) Ltd
DTOS INTERNATIONAL (RWANDA) Ltd is in the process of recruiting a Team Leader for its Fund Administration division who will be based within its offices in Kigali, Rwanda to reinforce its clients’ delivery team within the Kigali International Financial Centre (KIFC).
- Provide support and guidance to Fund Administrators in the day-to-day servicing of administration of a portfolio of Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) incorporated within KIF.
- Plan and organise workload to ensure timely delivery as per service level agreements.
- Deal with technical issues related to the setting up and administration of Collective Investment Schemes (CIS) incorporated within KIFC.
- Act as intermediary between clients and other stakeholders and service providers (including regulators, auditors, banks and other financial institutions).
- Perform company secretarial duties and attend to board-related matters.
- Attend meeting of directors, shareholders and committee of trustees.
- Monitor compliance with local rules and regulations as well as international best-practices.
- Assist management in developing and implementing new procedures and systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Law & Management or Management or Business Administration AND/OR Holder of a Professional Qualification (ICSA/ACCA/ACA).
- Have at least 5 years of working experience within the global business sector with at least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role within the fund administration field.
- Have good knowledge of Fund administration platforms and softwares (MicroGen, Paxus, etc).
- Willing to relocate to Kigali, Rwanda for a period of two to three years.
- Demonstrate a ‘can do and positive’ attitude.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of legal and regulatory framework, including various codes and KYC standards.
- Good knowledge of Corporate and Trust administration functions, compliance and good governance principles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS office tools and other accounting tools.
DTOS INTERNATIONAL (RWANDA) Ltd was incorporated on 25th August 2022 in Rwanda and has applied to the Central Bank of Rwanda for a licence to operate as a Trust & Corporate Service Provider (TCSP) but has also applied to the Capital Markets Authority (CMA) for a licence to operate as a Fund Operator.
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to:
Closing date: 30 June 2023
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.