DTOS Ltd is a member of IBL group and the largest independent management company in the global business sector since 1993. We provide a complete range of professional services including company formation, corporate administration, fund administration, accounting and tax services, wealth management, third party fund accounting, financial outsourcing and business model optimization. We have delivery centers in Mauritius, Uganda, Kenya, and Dubai. Our Group is expanding locally and internationally and has opportunities for the right individual.
- Assist Business Development Team
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships;
- Realise technical studies (tax, regulatory framework, double taxation agreements) following prospects requests
- Advise on tax structuring and tax relating matters
- Contribute to position DTOS on different networks
- Facilitate the strategic thinking with analysis of DTOS performance
- Assist Marketing and Communication team
- Produce relevant content for the marketing team in order to position DTOS as thought leaders on the Market;
- Assist in the implementation of marketing strategies;
- Disseminate information about new products, new services regularly with clients, prospects and intermediaries;
- To prepare and communicate timely tax alerts, communique, brief and memos both to our stakeholders
- Help DTOS to define and set-up advisory services
- Training and Development
- Collaborate with HR team to set-up proper technical learning and development for employees;
- To be aware and kept up to date with all relevant legislations, codes, guidelines, international and domestic tax rates
- Lobbying with professional and regulatory bodies
- Participate to professional forums and events locally in order to build a strong relationship between Authorities and professional bodies and the Company.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience
- A can-do, positive person
- Finance and Accounting literacy is a must
- Knowledge of international tax is definitely an advantage
- Demonstrate ability to take ownership and manage technical projects
- Previous experience in Global business, law firm and accounting firm is a must
- Ability to handle multiple cases simultaneously
- Proficiency in formulating recommendations/action plans about technical issues.
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework
How to apply
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address: Human Capital Department, DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius
CLOSING DATE: 31 January 2022
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.
The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.