Techno Functional Consultant
DTOS is looking to recruit a talented Techno-Functional Consultant to join its multi-purpose team that is contributing to DTOS digital transformation. The candidate will contribute to develop and support the organization’s ERP system and the adjacent systems. The candidate will need to act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business. The overriding purpose of this role is to implement Navone system across the group to ensure our technology strategy enhances our growth.
- Understand Technical and Functional aspects Dynamics NAV/D365/Navone
- Develop & maintain NavOne configuration requirements and workflow customizations
- Collaborate with Business Process Owners to analyse and design business requirements
- Ability to configure the system as per business requirements
- Develop and implement Navone customizations to meet enhancements and maintenance requirements
- Proactively document solutions, processes, designs and lessons learnt and incorporate learnings into future solution design considerations
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code where applicable
- Identify and manage risks with timely reporting and escalation of such risks and issues
- Interpret data, analyze results and provide clear and accurate reports and relevant dashboards
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Provide quality assurance of imported data.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience as techno-functional analyst or consultant.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, or Information Technology or any related field.
- Strong ERP implementation & configuration experience and at least two years with implementations of Dynamics NAV (exposure to Dynamics 365 Business Central/Navone)
- Strong knowledge of coding standards and methodologies
- SQL database knowledge and query writing
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Data integration & analytical skills
- Experience in business intelligence and reporting using Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, ODATA, adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Has a proven track record of providing technical consultancy and delivering complex, full life-cycle implementation, extensibility, integration, data migration.
- Outstanding communication skills as well as proficiency in interpreting results and formulating recommendations/action plans about technical issues
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a motivation letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant academic certificates by email to: email@example.com OR to the following address:
Human Capital Department DTOS Ltd, 10th floor Standard Chartered Tower, 19 Cybercity Ebène, Mauritius.
Closing date: 20 June 2021
Only the best candidates will be called for an interview.The company reserves all rights not to make any appointment following this advertisement.
Equal Opportunity Employer.