With a strong finance sector and business environment, Mauritius has become a popular location for global corporations to maintain their regional headquarters.
A multinational headquartered in Mauritius is required, as a legal prerequisite, to provide at least 3 of the following services to at least 3 related entities: –
- Administration and general management;
- Business planning and development and coordination;
- Economic or investment research and analysis;
- Services related to international corporate headquarters in Mauritius;
A regional headquarter benefits from an 8-year tax holiday, subject to meeting specific prescribed requirements.
DTOS will assist in providing a full and comprehensive range of services which will include:
- Company formation.
- Provision of registered office, company secretary and resident directors.
- Management and administration services.
- Tax and accounting services.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and tax residency requirements in Mauritius.