The global business sector provides an interesting platform through which clients can carry out their International consultancy activities. A strong regulatory and banking framework coupled with the ability to move funds make it a serious option for clients looking at a jurisdiction where ease of doing business is prevalent.
An Authorised Company is often used for international consultancy activities, where treaty benefits are not required. It is treated as a non- resident for tax purposes in Mauritius and must have its place of effective management outside Mauritius.
We assist our clients in:
- Company structuring and formation
- Provision of nominee shareholders, registered office address, resident directors, Corporate Director and Registered Agent
- Ongoing Management and administrative services (including bank account opening)
- Statutory corporate secretarial work
- Compliance with Mauritian laws, regulations, licensing conditions or authorization criteria.
- Preparation of financial Summary and filing of annual return of income