An Authorised Company or a Global Business Licence company can be set up to carry out any legal global business activities or such financial business activities as may be approved by the Regulator, Financial Services Commission.
An Authorised Company is treated as a non- resident for tax purposes in Mauritius and must have its place of effective management outside Mauritius. It is often used for international trading activities, where treaty benefits are not required.
We assist our clients in:
- Company structuring and formation
- Provision of nominee shareholders, registered office address, resident directors, Corporate Director and Registered Agent
- Ongoing Management and administrative services (including bank account opening)
- Statutory corporate secretarial work
- Compliance with Mauritian laws, regulations, licensing conditions or authorization criteria.
- Preparation of financial Summary and filing of annual return of income