Investment holding structures, being one of the most popular vehicles set up through the Mauritian financial centre and duly licensed by the Financial Services Commission, allows corporate, institutional and individual clients to hold their investment through the Premier Investment hub in Africa.
A very stable environment, strong regulatory framework, free repatriation of capital, competitive tax rates, access to a wide treaty network, investment promotion and protection agreements, are factors that provide the ideal platform for cross-border investments.
We assist our clients in:
- Company structuring and formation (Global Business Company, Authorised Company, Protected Cell Company)
- Provision of nominee shareholders, registered office address, Company Secretary, resident directors, Corporate Director
- Management and administrative service for companies (including opening and operation of bank account)
- Statutory corporate secretarial work
- Compliance with Mauritian laws, regulations and licensing conditions
- Accounting services and tax compliance