Africa is becoming a major potential market, due to its growth, its demography, its fast development of its internal market and its natural resources. Many international businesses have identified the continent as their next source of revenue growth and future profitability and are gearing up their operations to build on existing operations they may already have on the continent or to open new markets.
Our team, based in Europe and Mauritius, specialized in consulting, tax law and business operations support together with our independent network of experts across the continent, with local market knowledge and business practices, in English and French speaking African countries, have, over a number of years, successfully, accompanied our clients in structuring or restructuring their business to realize the potential of Africa. Our combined expertise and broad experience of many industries allow us to rapidly understand our clients’ business and to work with them to identify their Business Model Optimization in Africa, taking into account their overall strategy, their supply chain requirements and tax and legal requirements and opportunities.
Our offer includes:
- Management Consulting Services that cover all aspects of Strategy, Operations and IT required to optimize operational performance.
- Tax and Legal services required to put in place company legal structures and transfer pricing schemes that will allow us to optimize effective overall tax rate in a worldwide context.
- Temporary business process and logistics support that may be required to ensure seamless transition from the old organization to the new one.
Our clients industry include:
- Natural resources and Mining
- Technologies Media and Telecoms
- Life Sciences
- Transport & Logistics