Maintaining, updating and ensuring the integrity of the register of shareholders of any enterprise is a task requiring specialist knowledge.
Furthermore, listed entities need to avail themselves of a ‘Transfer Agent’ expert.
DTOS Registry Services Ltd, a dedicated company within the DTOS Group, is fully geared to offer the following services:
- Maintenance of the Share Registry
- Providing procedural support and appropriate logistics for the maintenance of share registers
- Amending shareholder details (e.g. address, banking details etc…) once the relevant documents are received and the changes are approved
- Processing share transfer forms from the registration of the share transfer all the way to the issuance of the share certificate and the dispatch to the shareholders;
- Registering share transfer forms with the relevant authorities, including other instruments affecting the ownership of the shares (e.g. pledge register, pledge agreement, affidavit);
- Responding to queries relating to the register;
- Compiling trade schedules to assess liquidity and marketability of shares, and preparing monthly report on foreign investments
- Coordinating the dispatch of correspondences to shareholders such as dividend notification letters, annual reports, notice of meeting;
- Analysing and report on the composition of the shareholding i.e. % of shareholders who are individuals, pension funds etc.
- Acting as a Transfer Agent
- Computation and Payment of Dividends
- Calculating dividend payable to shareholders and managing the dividend payment process both by cheque and by telegraphic transfer;
- Preparing and dispatching dividend notification letters to shareholders;
- Attending to any queries relating to the payment of dividend to shareholders;
- Managing any unpaid and/or unclaimed dividend amounts;
- Preparing and filing of the Return of Dividends with the relevant authorities
- Corporate Actions & other administrative deliverables
- Providing procedural support to clients on corporate actions and stock related events such as rights issue or stock splits
- Overseeing the dispatch of annual reports and notice of meetings to shareholders
- Providing logistical and administrative support in connection with Annual General Meetings (AGM)