Financial and Accounting outsourcing encompasses the bookkeeping and financial reporting obligations of our clients.
Our team of accountants are fully capable of owning the following processes on behalf of our clients:
- Maintaining the books of accounting records, preparing weekly/monthly Financial Dashboards, Annual Financial Statements (AFS) as well as Budgets and Financial Forecasts
- Preparing Monthly Management Accounts and Variance Analyses against Financial Forecasts
- Setting-up and implementing Cloud Accounting and SaaS solutions
- Setting up, update and management of Fixed Assets Registers (FAR)
- Maintaining the Accounts Receivable (AR) and Accounts Payable (AP) modules and reconciling with the General Ledger (GL)
The above activities are entrusted to a dedicated subsidiary of the DTOS group, namely DTOS Outsourcing Ltd, which holds the trusted and highly respected GSS – Global Sourcing Standard issued by the Global Sourcing Association of the UK.